TIP!

(TO PRINT RECIPES - highlight all that is needed then right-click and hit 'print' and voila! Easy as pie! ;)

Friday 23 December 2016

Tips 'n Tricks(#8): 6 Great TURKEY-cooking TIPS worth knowing!

So you'd think by now one would know how to cook the perfect turkey with all the info out there, well guess what? I don't. I still dry it out and I can never seem to get the skin crispy enough. Once, I even baked a turkey upside down (purely by accident) and it actually turned out pretty moist but it looked atrocious! But that's a whole other story.

Now, I've decided to take the time to put together a few tips to make things easier because it's not just about how to cook a turkey, but how to cook a turkey safely!




Now let's hope I can get it right once and for all! If you have any tips let me know!

Additional turkey tips I found later: fsis.usda.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon